in thoughtful planning and perfect placement of each home in each project in each community.
to provide building quality, innovation and appealing multi-family homes to each of our customers.
Summary of WestStone Developments:
2016 – Through our association with the Exempt Market Dealer, Capital Street Group Investment Services Inc., we are announcing a regulated OM facility allowing customers to inject registered (ie RRSP funds) and non-registered funds into our newest project. “Innovation Village” is our state-of-the-art 555,790 sq.ft. seniors project that caters to all levels of seniors living, along with a medical building in a beautiful natural urban forest setting. For investment particulars see Capital Street Group.
2015 – We are announcing our financing partnership with WestStone Capital, which is involved with projects to benefit our community, including:
- Phase 4 of West Village in Surrey City Centre. This will be Evolve, a 36-story 406-unit high-rise development with an associated commercial/retail component.
- Detailing our master-plan for West Village which will eventually contain some 2,500 multi-family homes.
- Introducing The 5, the first dedicated rental building to be built in Surrey City Centre for 25-years. This is a 6-storey 142-unit development in a prime location close to the new Surrey Memorial Hospital.
- The Cambies. Our fleet of 6 boutique urban oasis’s in the Golden Triangle
- Urban ways – North and South – Our twin Burnaby projects.
- Our land assembly in Langley, BC which will become a phased multi-family development. The first phase, a 5-storey, 90-unit building, is currently at Development Permit stage.
- 2013 – Ultra our 36-storey, 362-unit, high-rise building plus 11 town homes project in West Village , Surrey City Center 2012 – Sonnect, our 4-storey, 68-unit, multi-family building in Langley City, BC.
- 2008 – Agenda and Element a 4-storey, 135-unit, multi-family building in Surrey, BC.
- 2007 – 53-unit town house development in South Surrey, BC.
- 2006 –135-unit luxury condominium development in Tempe, Arizona.
- 2006 –constructed Sonnect an award-winning 4-storey, 85-unit, multi-family building in Langley City, BC.
- 2006 –4-storey, 60-unit, multi-family building in Abbotsford, BC. 2005 –192-unit town home development in Phoenix, Arizona. pre2004
- 35 residential homes in the Abbotsford, BC area;
- 35-lot residential development in the Vernon, BC
- Started construction of a 90 town home phased development in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Started construction of 209 town homes in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 201 luxury award-winning condominiums in Calgary, Alberta.
- Stratified commercial project in Richmond, BC consisting of 81 commercial strata lots.
- 140-unit condominium and town home development at Sunpeaks Ski Resort, Kamloops, BC.